Tuesday, March 27, 2007

RED PEPPER CHOCOLATE from Korea

There are so many countries on the earth, the each of which has its own culture, and to experience and understand some is one of my favorite. My boss got me a box of recently popular chocolate in Korea - according to his Korean wife -, which has two layers of chocolate; outside is sweet normal milk chocolate and red pepper flavored chocolate inside! It tastes sweet first, but after a seconds it becomes extremely hot into your mouth; I even shed tears a bit, but it actually is delicious! It is amazing to combine those two unlike stuff together and make it better.

1 comment:

A+ KimJungHoon said...

Whaa I'm happy to see those chocolates again!!!

They're really delicious!!!

My Korean friend has sent me Gochu chocolates..
First I was cautious because I don't like red pepper so much,,
but after taking one bite I really liked it=))

It's a shame that I can't buy it here in the Netherlands..=((