Thursday, March 15, 2007

A preview of the Holiday

I saw "The holiday" at a preview hosted by LA tourism board yesterday. The story wasn't the best for me but the pictures were very tastefully done. My friend and I did expect Jude Law and Cameron Diaz would show up until the credit ended, you know they came to Tokyo in the course promoting this movie on that day, but this wasn't their business, they had a huge premiere coming up...

anyways, they were doing "home exchange" thing in the movie and I found it very interesting. there are bunch of sites related to home exchange on the Internet and surprisingly so many families are applying. Is it common sense now?? Living in a new country and having a new life sounds really fun, however it is a bit scary let a totally stranger use my house. I can do it only with my friends. Anybody wants it??

No comments: